Nusa Penida Island Tour to Nusa Penida Island by Speed Boat from Sanur will give you an experience you will never forget.
Nusa Penida Island Tour that we offer are the comprehensive range of tour, sightseeing and travel guides to visit places of interest in the Nusa Penida island and visit the unique attractions, cultures, traditional Balinese social life and all about tourist activities. Our professional tour drivers are very friendly to inform you about the beautiful panorama of tourist sites and other tourist destinations by performing their outstanding for your convenience and enjoyable tour journey. As we are online based our overheads are low allowing us to keep our prices highly competitive.
We will visit Broken Beach, Angel Billabong, Toya Pakeh Beach, Kelingking Secret Point, snorkeling in crystal bay Penida Island at Nusa Penida Bali.
Nusa Penida Island Tour Itinerary :
- 06.45am: Pick up from your hotel and we will proceed to Sanur Harbour to catch your speed boat to Nusa Penida.
- 07.30am: Arrive in Sanur Harbor & check in.
- 08.00am: Depart to Nusa Penida Island
- 08.45am: Arrive in Nusa Penida – Buyuk Harbour and we will visit: “Angel Billabong” and “Broken Beach
- 09.30am: Arrive in “Angel Billabong” and “Broken Beach”.
- 11.00am: Continue to visit Kelingking Secret Point, and we will have our lunch here.
- 01.00pm: We will depart to Crystal Bay, and you can do snorkeling right at the beach with beautiful corals and fishes
- 02.30pm: Depart to Buyuk Harbour to catch your boat back to Bali.
- 05.00pm: Depart to Sanur.
- 05.30pm: Arrive in Sanur. Pick up and we will transfer you back to your hotel.
# 8 persons USD 60 /person
# 6 persons USD 70 /person
# 4 persons USD 90 /person
# 2 persons USD 95 /person
Remarks : Minimum Booking is 2 Person
Price Include :
- Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer
- All land transportation in Bali & Nusa Penida Island.
- 2 ways speed boat tickets – Sanur to Nusa Penida & Nusa Penida to Sanur.
- Tour guide / Driver.
- Travel Insurance.
Price Not Include :
- Other personal expenses
- Snorkeling equipment such as snorkel Mask, fins, life jacket etc.
- Snorkeling boat.